Friday, December 28, 2012

Shopping For Free!!!!!

I know that it has been entirely too long since I last updated this blog.  But one of my goals for 2013 is to begin updating this blog regularly.  I am not promising that I will update daily but I am aiming for two to three times a week.  As 2013 approaches, I set a few goals for myself that I am really excited about.  In speaking with a very good friend today, she encouraged me to begin blogging again.  She told me that the world needed to know about me! And as I read that text, the blinders were lifted, the small town mentality came crumbling down, and I then realized that if she thought this about me, WHY DIDN'T I FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT MYSELF!  So world, HERE I AM!!! And YOU WILL KNOW ME.

Enough of all that sappy stuff,  AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT (LOL) !!!  My first comeback post is an outfit that I have been thinking about since Thanksgiving.  Since I don't go many places I have yet to actually wear it but I have been noticing similar ideas on a few websites.  Forever 21 has a version and so does LuLu's both pictured below.  I have these items in my closet, so i decided to go SHOPPING FOR FREE (lol).

Forever 21 Spiked Corset Dress, $29.80



LuLu's Stunning Studs Black and Beige Dress, $15 (Additional 40% off sale going on now brings the dress down to $9 !!!!!!!!!!!!)


So this is what I had in my closet, and again it was free...well almost I paid for it once, getting a second wear of it...LOL!



This black faux-leather bustier and peach chiffon maxi skirt are complete opposites but think paired together this will be an awesome outfit.  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! And I am honored that you took my words to heart and started blogging again! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea..Eb.. I'm certain you will be able to rock this fit... So loving the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Danielle and Torey!! I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete