Saturday, January 12, 2013

Denim Tie Dye and Lime Green

Zydeco concert starts at 10 pm and here it is 10:37 pm and I must confess.  I didn't have a thing to wear, or so I thought!  I tried on jeans, shirts, skirts, shoes...and I still couldn't decide what I was going to wear.  So I started pulling things out of the closet and out of my drawers and two items caught my eye. A denim tie dye shirt that I purchased before Christmas and this lime green bandage skirt that I knew fit my petite frame perfectly.  So I placed them on the bed and was like...I might be on to something.  BUT, it could never be that easy...what shoes would I wear.  I looked through my millions of boxes and had an epiphany, I need more solid color shoes (but that's for a later post).  As I went through those shoes, I stumbled upon this pair of sexy purple stiletto's by ALDO...and it all blended perfectly.  I did not intend on making a blog post out of this but I couldn't resist sharing this outfit (i.e. the pics are very candid and personal)...my friends and I had an awesome time and snapped the night away...LOL.  Please feel free to comment, share, and follow for more confessions from Shopaholic718!


My girl, but why are her eyes closed...I really don't know, LOL!

I was working this skirt BABY!!


I enjoyed my night!!!!

Tie Dye Shirt (Target, similar here )
Bandage Skirt ( Forever 21, similar here )
Purple Heels (Aldo, here )

14 comments:

  1. Love the color!!!!! Even though I'm in love with my black..... Yes!!! We had a freakin blast last night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! Girl the pics that didn't make the blog nor Instagram really show how much of a good time we had!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you were working it! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made the skirt so playful and casual with the tie-dyed top and added some sexy class with the purple stiletto! Great Choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Denzel! I appreciate the kind words! It really means a lot!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I really loved the outfit!!!

      Delete
  5. Omg! You just gave me the idea of what color to wear with my tie dye jacket. Looking SICKENING!! Muahhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! i love your style also...i was wondering would you be interested in following each other?..hope you will :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the print on your top. You look amazing

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete